Search

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Our Opinions About Pumpkins

First graders must learn to write an opinion piece with a sense of closure.  This is our first opinion paper we wrote this year. 

Pumpkins
 by Bailey
I like pumpkins.   I like eating pumpkins seeds.  I like carving them.  They are pretty.  I love Halloween pumpkins.
by Marisa
I like pumpkins because they have faces.  They are fun to carve.  I like the seeds.  They are yummy.
by Desiny
I like pumpkins.  I love to eat the seeds.  I love how pumpkins are pretty.  I like to carve them with my Mom and Dad.  Pumpkins are awesome.
by Ben
I like pumpkins.  I like them because I like to carve them.  I like pumpkin guts. I like to eat them.  Pumpkins are awesome.
by Kailen
I like pumpkins.  They are gooey.  I like to carve them.  I like to eat them.  Pumpkins are awesome.
by Landen
I like pumpkins.  I like to carve them with my Mom and Dad.  I like to eat pumpkin pie.  I like to go to the pumpkin patch.  Pumpkins are fun.
by Faith
I like pumpkins.  I like to carve them with my Mom and Dad.  I love pumpkins because we can pick them.  I love pumpkins.
by Braden
I like pumpkins.  I like to pick them.  I like that they glow.  I like to carve them.  Pumpkins are awesome.

No comments: