Search

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Our Class Library

I have bought MANY books for our classroom library.  I want my students to love reading and exploring books when they leave my classroom at the end of the year!  I introduced them to our library today and turned them loose to browse for "good fit" books for themselves.  They were so involved in their treasures I had to snap a few photos!
 They found the same book and are "buddy reading."  I love it!!

 Sharks are always a favorite topic in our classroom.
 Reading and searching for bugs in their habitat.
 One of the collections I showed the class was "Danny" the dog books.  Looked like someone was interested in Danny!
 Nothing better, books and friends!
 Imagine!
 You just have to see this page!
 Reading Corner Crowd

We had indoor recess today due to rain so I snapped a few more photos for you.
 Pattern Block Spaceship
Teamwork
 Connecting Cubes
 Playdough
 They wanted to read more during recess.  You have to love it!

No comments: